We start to feel that spring is coming and going out is more tempting than stayint at home. Local governments know it and they are preparing lots of events to promote their bars and restaurants. This is the case of Olivares, 30 minutes from Seville that this weekend is taking place a Tapas Contest.
11 establishments are participating with 2 tapas that cost 1.5€ each. To participate and vote, you need to have a Tapaport that will be stamped by the restaurants you pass through and that you'll deliver at the end with your vote. You can even win a prize! They will offer 3 prizes of 150€, 100€ and 50€ for those Tapaport with more than 4 stamps.
Here you can find the list of the 11 bars and restaurants in eattopia so that you can rate then and find them.
- Bar de Tapas in calle El Palomar, 8 (junto al Pádel)
- Bar el Rincón in plaza de España, 7
- Café Bar Aldoán in calle Cartuja, 29
- Café Bar Santa Ana in calle Hermanos Machado, 36
- Bar La Feria in calle Portada de Feria, 2
- Bar La Placita in av. de Andalucía, 1
- Café Bar Santa Ana in calle Sor Ángela de la Cruz, 17
- Cervecería Er Buchito in av. Virgen del Rocío, 7
- Cervecería Er Traguito in calle Teodosio, 23
- Restaurante Eucaliptal in av. Raya Real, 6
- Taberna Agape in calle Constitución, 1 Local 3